Tuesday 18 June 2013

CODE Beautiful Mascara!



CODE beautiful is a new brand, which have launched a new mascara I’ve recently been trying out. It promises lash lift, length and volume without smudging, flaking and most importantly being clump-free. Everything you want in a great mascara right?! I try out so many mascaras, and find myself disappointed a lot so when I find one that’s great- I need to rave about it!!

This is absolutely AMAZING. I’ve used it on every single one of my clients this week, I thought I going to hate it as I judge every mascara by the wand but honestly from the first coat I knew this was something special! It really does give what it promises and I think it’s a great product if you don’t like wearing false lashes but your eyes need that big of umf!


@codebeautiful 

You can buy it here;




No comments:

Post a Comment